Babeehive (“Company” or “We” or “Us”) believes in maintaining complete privacy of information while the user(s) (“You” or “Your”) is on our website wwww.babeehive.in (“Our Website”) for purchase of products or any other use as well as during interaction on any of our social media channels like Facebook or Instagram.
a) Information we may collect
b) How we use the information we may collect
c) Sharing of information we collect
d) Online advertising
f) Link to other sites
g) Update of the policies
h) How to contact us
By visiting our website or purchasing any products from our website or utilizing any service offered by our website, the users agree to and accept the policies mentioned below.
- Registration details, which include the users’ name, billing and delivery addresses, contact number, email, demographic details, username, password.
- We may also require your credit/debit card information unless you use PayPal or Bank Transfer to make the payment. The latter would require your bank account details
- Location information or geographic information of the user
- Shopping behavior and preferences. We also keep track of your order history with us.
- Information that may be provided by the user while interacting on any of our social media handles.
- Analytical information of the users including, the devices used by them to access our website, date and time of their visits to serve them better.
- For your account registration and management on our website
- For offering timely delivery, tracking facilities of the products you order from our website and process payments and refunds for the same.
- To maintain constant communication with you regarding our products, promotional offers, services and events, unless you unsubscribe.
- To contact you to get feedback and comments on our services
- To prevent any fraudulent activity or unauthorized transactions on our website with effective risk management.
- Publish your testimonials through our social media handles or during any other promotional activity (with consent)
Our main aim is to serve you better in every possible way. We would like to evaluate, operate and improve our business and business relations with your help.
If you want to stop receiving any kind of offers or updates from our end or even want to remove your details from our database you can simply unsubscribe from the mailing list or contact us at email@example.com with your details to do the same.
We may share your information details with our team of employees, our subsidiaries, affiliated companies, marketing agents, network vendors, service providers and any successors in title to our company.
We may also disclose information in the following cases a) if we are required to do so for any kind of legal procedures or law enforcements or if we believe it is necessary to protect the property and safety rights of the company, third party or any person b) to customer service agencies for conducting research and analysis to measure customer satisfaction c) authorized third party service providers acting on behalf of us d) in the event of a merger, sell off or transfer of all or a part of business assets e) to prevent any illegal or unethical activity.
We reserve the right to not sell or transfer any personal information or detail related to you to parties outside our group or unauthorized third parties except in the above-mentioned circumstances. We take appropriate security, administrative and technical measures to prevent any loss, misuse, accidental destruction, disclosure or alteration of information provided by you.
We may monitor your behavior on social media channels to offer you products tailored to your choice and preferences. Due to our participation with advertising agencies and networks, you may see our product offers of your interest on different forums and third party websites, i.e. for implementing effective target marketing to understand your needs better and as well as measure the results of our efforts.
- The IP address and domain details of the device used by the user to access our website.
- URL details of a referral website, that lead the user to our website.
- The date and time of accessing pages on our website
- The geographical location of the place from which the user accesses our website
We may also use some automated means to collect information such as cookies. A cookie is a text file or mechanism that allows the server to store information about the users on their own computer by our website. When a user visits our website a copy of this text file is sent to us. This is mainly done to offer the users a better shopping experience, personalized according to their needs, preferences and behaviors. This mechanism is usually used to gather the following kind of information:
Our privacy policies are reviewed periodically and we may update the same from time to time without prior notification until necessary. Therefore, our customers are requested to follow this page for any changes as their continued subscription of our services after the changes would qualify as consent to the then prevailing policies.